Our Basketball Leagues are co-ed and offer players the opportunity to develop their skills all year-round through a creative, challenging, and competitive program. Players sharpen their ball handling, passing, and shooting skills, and build confidence on the court through weekly drills and games. Our program fosters teamwork, sportsmanship, and discipline as well as, a better understanding of effective offensive and defensive gameplay in a fun and nurturing environment. All players are evaluated during the first week and placed into well-balanced teams. Requests for team placement are not guaranteed. All games include PIAA certified referees.
Summer League Basketball
Ready for a little friendly competition? Put your skills into game-time situations and keep your game sharp throughout the summer. Practices and refereed games. All Star games and Baller Battles give you a chance to show off your skills!
Grades 3-5 Register Here
Grades 6-8 Register Here
Girls Only Register Here
Our Basketball League programs are:
- Grades 3-5 Basketball League (Saturday Evenings at CAL/Harleysville)
- Grades 6-8 Basketball League (Sunday Evenings at CAL/Harleysville)
Our New Format:
- Skills Night
Week Three through Five:
- Thirty Minute Skills Practice Followed by Game
Week Six through Eight:
- One Hour Game (No Practice)
- Championships | All Star Game | Baller Battle (During All Star Half-time)