We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic individuals to join our seasonal Club Volleyball coaching staff and market our travel programs to the community. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact with youth in our community, expand your coaching experience, and be part of a growing organization. For this position, you must be willing to commit to coaching a minimum of 3 hours of practice per week over two days and be available for tournaments on weekends. The season runs from December through April. Additional hours may be available based on experience.
- Provide Club Volleyball instruction to improve player development and overall player and team experience.
- Provide a positive and encouraging environment for players to maximize their potential.
- Positively interact with parents, coaches, and other CAL Sports Academy team members.
- Build teams through team development and team communication activities and drills.
- Assess player skill, provide assessments at the beginning and end of the program, and provide recommendations to parents on additional programs and areas to improve.
- Market CAL Sports Academy programs throughout the community.
- Coaches must possess knowledge of the rules, strategies and techniques of Club Volleyball. Prior coaching experience is preferred.
- Coaches must be certified or complete CPR/First Aid training.
- Coaches must complete the three (3) clearances required to coach children.
- Coaches must be responsible and organized and have appropriate time management skills.
- Coaches must be good communicators, strong motivators and role models.
- Coaches must have specific experience in the sports whether coaching or playing competitively.
- Coaches must be proficient in volleyball.
Apply online for any of our positions. When contacting our office about employment, please attach a resume with your email.
Contact us by phone at 844-225-3343 or email at email@example.com with any questions you may have.