We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified individuals to lead our fun and exciting preschool classes for children ages 3-6 years old. These classes include building motor skills of balance and speed while introducing sports such as basketball, soccer, tee ball, and flag football. This individual will instruct our fitness programs at local daycare facilities.
This is your opportunity to make a huge impact with youth in our community and be part of a growing organization. Must be willing to commit to instructing at minimum 3 programs per week and be a team player. Additional opportunities are available to work with marketing and organizational aspects of sports management.
Preferred candidates should have experience with both sports and preschool activities.
- Provide specific sports instruction and motor skill development to preschool aged children
- Adjust programs based on participant skill level and provide an engaging program for every child in the program
- Ensure that all children are actively participating in the programs
- Execute and adjust age based curriculum and lesson plans to meet the needs and expectations of the program
- Positively interact with parents, coaches, and other team members
- Market CAL Sports Academy programs throughout the community
- Candidate must be certified or complete CPR/First Aid training
- Candidate must complete the three (3) clearances required to coach children
- Candidate must be energetic, patient, good with children, and knowledgeable about multiple sports
- Candidate must be responsible and organized and have appropriate time management skills
- Candidate must have the ability to work with and relate to people of all ages
- Candidate must have minimal technical ability in order to use email, text, and some Microsoft Office tools
- Candidate must be good communicators, strong motivators and role models
- Candidate must have experience working with preschool aged children
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of a variety of different sports and be comfortable executing a lesson plan
Apply online for any of our positions. When contacting our office about employment, please attach a resume with your email.
Contact us by phone at 844-225-3343 or email at email@example.com with any questions you may have.