Summer Volleyball Camp 1
2012 SUMMER VOLLEYBALL CAMP 1
Week long volleyball camp for Boys and Girls ages 10 through 16.
June 25th to June 29th
Half Days: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (15 hours)
Full Days: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (30 hours)
Montgomery County Sports Performance Center
110 Christopher Lane
Harleysville, PA 19438
CAL Sports Volleyball Summer Camp will focus on developing fundamental skills necessary for players to play in a bump, set, and hit team offense. Coaches will focus on teaching the key skills of passing, setting, hitting, serving and blocking by breaking each necessary skill down to its component parts. This approach maximizes the opportunity for skill mastery. Players will be given an opportunity to practice skills in game settings where coaches will monitor progress and provide skill remediation where necessary. We will teach, practice, play, teach practice play and repeat the cycle!
At CAL Sports Volleyball Camp you will learn:
• How to forearm pass to target
• How to overhand pass to target
• How to set a hitter
• How to spike
• How to block
• Overhand float serve
• Overhand top spin serve
• Fundamentals of offense and transition
• And of course that Volleyball is the greatest sport in the world!!
Instructor: Roy Watson
• USA Volleyball Impact Certified
• Catholic Youth Organization Coaching Certification.
• National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Volleyball Certified
• Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Double Goal Coach
• Member USA Volleyball
• Member AAU Volleyball
Instructor: Bri McMichael
• Double-Goal Coach Certified by the Positive Coaching Alliance (AAU)
• Private Volleyball Instructor 2011-Present
• Souderton Area Girls Volleyball Consultant 2011-Present
• American All-League First Team 2010
• Infinity Volleyball Academy 18Black Captain 2010
• Univest Athlete of the Week 2010
• Souderton Area Volleyball Captain 2010
• Infinity Volleyball Academy 17Black Captain 2009-2010
• American All-League Second Team 2009
• American All-League Honorable Mention 2008
• Souderton Girls Volleyball Starting Libero 2008-2010
LUNCH: All full-day campers should bring a pack lunch. And half-day campers should bring a snack. Any Food allergies please let CAL Sports Academy know.
*** Please note - Video recording of any clinic session is NOT allowed.
Contact Corey Lord at 215-896-0810 or Corey@calsportsacademy.com