CAL Sports Academy Employment
CAL Sports Academy is an exciting and energetic place to work. We have opportunities for part-time employment, internships, and volunteering. Consider joining our team and see what potential there is for future growth.
When contacting our office about employment, please attach a resume with your email.
Postion: Coach / Sports Instructor
CAL Sports Academy is looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our coaching staff and market programs to the community. Specific coaching opportunities for basketball, volleyball, soccer, and speed and agility are available.
This is your opportunity to make a huge impact with youth in our community and be part of a growing organization. Must be willing to commit to coaching at minimum 3 programs per week and be a team player. Additional opportunities are available to work with marketing and organizational aspects of sports management.
- Provide specific sports instruction to improve player development and overall player experience.
- Adjust programs based on participant skill level and provide an engaging program for every child in the program.
- Positively interact with parents, coaches, and other team members.
- Build teams through team development and team communication activities and drills.
- Assess player skill, provide assessments at the beginning and end of the program, and provide recommendations to parents on additional programs and areas to improve.
- Market CAL Sports Academy programs throughout the community.
- Coaches must be certified or complete CPR/First Aid training
- Coaches must complete the three (3) clearances required to coach children
- Coaches must be energetic, patient, good with children, and knowledgeable about multiple sports
- Coaches must be responsible and organized and have appropriate time management skills
- Coaches must have the ability to work with and relate to people of all ages
- Coaches must have minimal technical ability in order to use email, text, and some Microsoft Office tools
- Coaches must be good communicators, strong motivators and role models
- Coaches must have specific experience in the sports whether coaching or playing competitively
- Coaches must be proficient in relevant sports skills
- A background in physical education and teaching experience is preferred
Job Posting: Videographer / Photographer Internship
CAL Sports Academy is looking for an enthusiastic film or multi-media major and/or recent graduate to join our team as an intern with the potential to hire on a freelance perspective after internship.
This is an opportunity to get in the door at the ground level and make a huge impact while expanding your portfolio. Must be willing to commit 10+ hours per week and be a team player. Creative and passionate film majors encouraged to apply!
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Own DSLR HD camera
- Enjoy capturing footage and always looking for ways to make shots more creative
- Ability to edit and produce film / photos
- Photoshop skills a plus
- Understanding of social media
Include a link to your portfolio when applying for this position.
Contact us by phone at 267-932-8546 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.